- You acknowledge that Vandenberg, Chase & Associates or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Internet Web Site and all materials provided on this Web Site. You agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate agreement.
- Removing or altering any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Web Site materials is strictly prohibited.
- While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Web Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Web Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- The laws of Georgia, excluding its conflicts of laws rules, shall govern any dispute with respect to our Web Site. All visitors to our Web Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of Georgia, and agree to accept service of process by personal delivery or mail and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
- Vandenberg, Chase & Associates may discontinue or change the Vandenberg, Chase & Associates’ Web Site, or its availability to you, at any time.
- You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site, any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site or any other content without the prior express written consent of Vandenberg, Chase & Associates;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
- violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this Web Site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its content;
- violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information computer systems or networks connected to any Vandenberg, Chase & Associates server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Vandenberg, Chase & Associates, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or Vandenberg, Chase & Associates’ infrastructure.